Pepsi Cola of Hastings
Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs; 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The purpose of this role is to pick and build product orders for delivery to customer accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and build pick ticket orders
- Shrink wrap products to pallets
- Ensure orders are accurate
- Stage completed pallets in designated areas
- Build vertical pallets as needed
- Consolidate and re-stock product and shells
- Responsible for moving trucks as needed
- Fulfill orders for customer pickup
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Sufficient formal or informal education to insure the ability to read and write at a level required for successful job performance
- A valid pallet jack certification
- A valid forklift certification as needed
- Ability to provide attention to detail
- Proper lifting techniques
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in a warehouse setting. Exposure to hot indoor temperatures during summer months. Long and irregular hours during peak seasons.
The physical requirements for this job are characterized in the following table showing how often each activity is performed.
|0% – 25%of time||26% – 50%of time||51% – 75%of time||76% – 100%of time|
|Carrying ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Lifting ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pulling ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pushing ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.