Pepsi Cola of Western Nebraska
Hours: Mon-Fri; 6 am – 4 pm
Delivery Truck Driver / Customer Representative Job Summary
The purpose of the Delivery Truck Driver / Customer Representative role is to deliver product to customer accounts. The Delivery Truck Driver / Customer Representative is also responsible for stocking, rotating and merchandising product.
Delivery Truck Driver / Customer Representative Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive truck to deliver product to customer account
- Prepare, receive and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of product
- Reconcile route each day and turn in all required DSD reports
- Stack product according to customer specifications
- Collect empty pallets and shells from customer backroom
- Stock, rotate, and merchandise product as needed
- Develop and maintain good customer relations
- Maintain vehicle to company standards including cleanliness
- Complete pre- and post-trip inspections
- Perform other duties as necessary
Delivery Truck Driver / Customer Representative Job Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid “Class A” commercial driver’s license or the ability to obtain one
- Knowledge of general merchandising
- Basic knowledge of tablets
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Observe and follow all safety procedures
- Familiar with DOT regulations
Delivery Truck Driver / Customer Representative Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in a customer account setting. Individuals must be able to drive truck, use a tablet, as well as a two-wheel dolly and pallet jack.
Physical Requirements for the Delivery Truck Driver / Customer Representative
The physical requirements for the Delivery Driver / Customer Representative job are characterized in the following table showing how often each activity is performed.
|0% – 25%of time||26% – 50%of time||51% – 75%of time||76% – 100%of time|
|Carrying ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Lifting ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pulling ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pushing ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
This Delivery Truck Driver / Customer Representative job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.