Hours: Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm, rotating on-call weekends
Pepsi Service / Installation Technician Job Summary
The purpose of this role is to install, remove and relocate all Pepsi vending, Pepsi fountain, Township 9 coffee, ice and refrigeration equipment to maximize customer satisfaction. This role will also maintain and repair all vending, fountain, coffee, ice and refrigeration equipment to maximize customer satisfaction and sales. Perform preventative and quality maintenance checks in addition to maintaining various records and reports.
Pepsi Service / Installation Technician Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, remove and relocate Pepsi vending, fountain and all other Pepsi dispensing equipment
- Reman and/or prepare Pepsi equipment for installation
- Account for product and cash from vending machines
- The Pepsi Service / Installation Technician maintains daily records including time, mileage, parts usage, parts inventory via handheld
- Perform daily handheld close out procedures
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory and restock as needed
- The Pepsi Service / Installation Technician completes service calls as needed
- Transport product and equipment to and from special events
- Perform daily vehicle inspections
- The Pepsi Service / Installation Technician must be available to work weekends when assigned and be on-call when assigned
- Perform other duties as necessary
Pepsi Service / Installation Technician Job Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license, and safe driving record
- Mechanical and refrigeration trade school training preferred
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting experience preferred
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to & experience in moving large pieces of equipment with mechanical aides
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in Pepsi customer accounts which may include working in close, confined spaces and exposure to occasional dust and unpleasant odors.
Company Overview and EEO Statement
LinPepCo is a Pepsi-Cola independent distributor and has more than 35 years of soft drink and vending product distribution experience. Our company includes five soft drink franchises in the Midwest, a full-line vending company, a full service coffee company and a refrigeration division that specializes in equipment service leasing. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at LinPepCo will be based on merit, qualifications, skills and other relevant criteria. LinPepCo does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.