Pepsi-Cola of Siouxland
Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri 11:00 am -7:30 pm; Fri 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm
The purpose of this role is to oversee all aspects of the picking operations and inventory operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee activities of warehouse associates and assist as needed
- Assure safe and efficient warehouse operations including cleanliness
- Conduct monthly physical counts and reconcile any variances
- Count and verify incoming product from daily routes as needed
- Perform end of day procedures including preparing handhelds for next day deliveries
- Responsible for picking, operating forklift, and moving trucks as needed.
- Load transports for delivery to customer accounts
- Receive, unload, consolidate and re-stock product and shells
- Restock and repack damaged and out-of-date products
- Receive and distribute incoming FedEx and UPS shipments
- Collect mileage and hour meter readings from all vehicles and equipment
- Secure building and all trucks at end of day
- Perform other duties as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- A valid forklift and pallet jack certification
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in critical thinking, problem solving and judgement and decision making
- Skills in organizing and prioritizing work and tasks
- Ability to provide attention to detail
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to multitask
- Proper lifting techniques
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in a warehouse setting. Exposure to hot indoor temperatures during summer months. Long and irregular hours during peak seasons.
The physical requirements for this job are characterized in the following table showing how often each activity is performed.
|0% – 25%
|26% – 50%
|51% – 75%
|76% – 100%
|Carrying ≥ 20 lbs.||
|Lifting ≥ 20 lbs.||
|Pulling ≥ 20 lbs.||
|Pushing ≥ 20 lbs.||
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.