Hours: Mon-Fri; 6 am – 2:30 pm We Will Train!!
The purpose of this role is to function in a relief role to the Delivery Customer Representatives and Territory Sales Managers by ordering, delivering, stocking, rotating and merchandising products.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Function in a relief role for the Delivery Customer Representatives to support vacations and illnesses.
- Function in a relief role to the Territory Sales Manager by ordering product for delivery to customer accounts
- Drive truck to deliver product to customer account
- Prepare, receive and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of product
- Reconcile route each day and turn in all required DSD reports
- Stack product according to customer specifications
- Collect empty pallets and shells from customer backroom
- Stock, rotate, and merchandise product as needed
- Develop and maintain good customer relations
- Maintain vehicle to company standards including cleanliness
- Complete pre- and post-trip inspections
- Perform other duties as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid “Class A” commercial driver’s license
- Knowledge of inventory management and general merchandising
- Basic knowledge of tablets
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in problem solving and judgement and decision making
- Observe and follow all safety procedures
- Familiar with DOT regulations
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in a customer account setting. Individuals must be able to use a tablet, as well as a two-wheel dolly and pallet jack.
Company Overview and EEO Statement
LinPepCo is a Pepsi-Cola independent distributor and has more than 35 years of soft drink and vending product distribution experience. Our company includes five Pepsi franchises in the Midwest, a full-line vending company, a full service coffee company and a refrigeration division that specializes in equipment service leasing. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at LinPepCo will be based on merit, qualifications, skills and other relevant criteria. LinPepCo does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.