Hours: Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri 6:00 am – 4:00 pm
The purpose of this role is to meet customer needs through delivering snack and beverage products to assigned customer, and merchandising product in a manner to increase sales.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver and merchandise snack and beverage products to assigned customers
- Display and rotate products according to Company standards
- Load and unload delivery truck daily
- Resolve discrepancies
- Create invoice for products sold to vending machines and collect cash
- Finalize end of day paperwork
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Perform other duties as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, judgement and decision making
- Ability to provide attention to detail
- Ability to work with others
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in customer accounts. There may be exposure to a variety of conditions at customer account, including dust and foul odors. Individuals must be able to manipulate a two-wheel dolly.
Company Overview and EEO Statement
LinPepCo is a Pepsi-Cola independent distributor and has more than 35 years of soft drink and vending product distribution experience. Our company includes five soft drink franchises in the Midwest, a full-line vending company, a full service coffee company and a refrigeration division that specializes in equipment service leasing. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at LinPepCo will be based on merit, qualifications, skills and other relevant criteria. LinPepCo does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.