First Choice Vending Snack Sales Customer Representative Job Summary
The purpose of this role is to meet customer needs through delivering snack and beverage products to assigned customer, and merchandising product in a manner to increase sales.
First Choice Vending Snack Sales Customer Representative Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver and merchandise snack and beverage products to assigned customers
- Display and rotate products according to Company standards
- Load and unload delivery truck daily
- Resolve discrepancies
- Create invoice for products sold to vending machines and collect cash
- Finalize end of day paperwork
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Perform other duties as necessary
First Choice Vending Snack Sales Customer Representative Job Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- A commercial driver’s license when applicable
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, judgement and decision making
- Ability to provide attention to detail
- Ability to work with others
First Choice Vending Snack Sales Customer Representative Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in customer accounts. There may be exposure to a variety of conditions at customer account, including dust and foul odors. Individuals must be able to manipulate a two-wheel dolly.
First Choice Vending Snack Sales Customer Representative Physical Requirements
The physical requirements for this job are characterized in the following table showing how often each activity is performed.
|0% – 25%
|26% – 50%
|51% – 75%
|76% – 100%
|Carrying ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Lifting ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pulling ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pushing ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.