Customer service skills.
- Set up snack bar and coffee pots daily.
- Sell snack and beverage products to customers.
- Operate various pieces of equipment, such as cash register and Espresso Machine.
Stock snack and beverage merchandise.
- Maintain a clean snack bar and track waste as needed.
Organize work with very little supervision.
- Order supplies and products as needed.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Training and Experience: 1-2 years of related work experience preferred
- Oral and written communication skills; good decision making ability
- Organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to train others
- Ability to operate a cash register and snack/beverage machines
- Modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment
- Knowledge of general safety policies and procedures
- Knowledge of LinPepCo snack and beverage products
- Must have good visual acuity and hearing
Extensive periods of standing.
|Lifting: 1 to 2 pounds||Frequently|
|Lifting: 3 to 10 pounds||Frequently|
|Lifting: 11 to 20 pounds||Rarely|
|Carrying: Up to 20 pounds||300 times/shift|
|Pushing/Pulling: Up to: 2400 pounds||Occasional|
|Reaching: Low, Horizontal & Overhead||Frequently|
Note: This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.