The purpose of this role is to maintain and repair all vending, fountain, coffee, ice and refrigeration equipment to maximize customer satisfaction and sales. This role will also install, remove and relocate all vending, fountain, coffee, ice and refrigeration equipment to maximize customer satisfaction. Perform preventative and quality maintenance checks in addition to maintaining various records and reports.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair vending, fountain, coffee, ice and refrigeration equipment
- Account for product and cash from vending machines
- Maintain daily records including time, mileage, parts usage, parts inventory via handheld
- Perform daily handheld close out procedures
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory and restock as needed
- Complete equipment installations as needed
- Perform daily vehicle inspections
- Must be available to work weekends and on-call when assigned
- Perform other duties as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license, and safe driving record
- Mechanical and refrigeration trade school training preferred
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting experience preferred
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to & experience in moving large pieces of equipment with mechanical aides
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in customer accounts which may include working in close, confined spaces and exposure to occasional dust and unpleasant odors.
The physical requirements for this job are characterized in the following table showing how often each activity is performed.
|0% – 25%
|26% – 50%
|51% – 75%
|76% – 100%
|Carrying > 25 lbs.||x|
|Lifting > 25 lbs.||x|
|Pulling > 25 lbs.||x|
|Pushing > 25 lbs.||x|
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.