Pepsi PT Merchandiser in York and Seward, Nebraska, General Summary Description
Responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores including freshness rotation, display set up and maintenance, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor.
Pepsi PT Merchandiser Duties/Responsibilities
Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays in accounts as assigned. Utilize point of purchase in each account.
- Keep customers fully stocked and the merchandise displayed in a manner calculated to increase sales; this includes the construction of displays, cleaning and fully stocking shelves, stocking machines and coolers and neat & orderly arrangement of back stock. Rotate stock and inventory product as needed.
Build customer relationships at store level.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Training and Experience: Retail sales experience helpful
Pepsi PT Merchandiser Additional Requirements:
Motor vehicle license, safe driving record and a willingness to use personal vehicle – must supply proper documentation; ability to become certified to operate electric pallet jack, pallet stacker and forklift
- Capable of understanding and carrying out oral and written directions
- Oral and written communication skills
- Customer relation skills
- Knowledge of all Company products and pricing structures
- Safe operation of motor vehicle as well as two and four-wheel hand trucks
- Ability to manipulate a two-wheel hand truck through close spaces and up and down stairs
- Variable work schedules which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Repetitive movements
- Proper lifting techniques essential
Exposure to a variety of conditions at the customer facility, including dust and foul odors
|Lifting: 1 to 20 pounds||30%|
|Lifting: 21 to 42 pounds||70%|
|Lifting: 50 to 100 pounds||Rarely|
|Carrying: Up to 48 pounds||Frequent|
|Pushing/Pulling: Up to: 2400 pounds||Occasional|
|Reaching: Low, Horizontal & Overhead||Frequent|
Note: This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.