The purpose of this role is to deliver product to customer account. The Delivery Customer Representative is also responsible for stocking, rotating and merchandising product.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive truck to deliver product to customer account
- Prepare, receive and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of product
- Reconcile route each day and turn in all required DSD reports
- Stack product according to customer specifications
- Collect empty pallets and shells from customer backroom
- Stock, rotate, and merchandise product as needed
- Develop and maintain good customer relations
- Maintain vehicle to company standards including cleanliness
- Complete pre- and post-trip inspections
- Perform other duties as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid “Class A” commercial driver’s license
- Knowledge of general merchandising
- Basic knowledge of tablets
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Observe and follow all safety procedures
- Familiar with DOT regulations
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in a customer account setting. Individuals must be able to use a tablet, as well as a two-wheel dolly and pallet jack.
The physical requirements for this job are characterized in the following table showing how often each activity is performed.
|0% – 25%
|26% – 50%
|51% – 75%
|76% – 100%
|Carrying ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Lifting ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pulling ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pushing ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.