The purpose of this role is to provide quality printed materials and manage the flow of all print shop orders, including the design layout and creation of various point-of sale materials.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and create final layout of point-of sale graphics
- Schedule and distribute all approved point-of-sale materials
- Process print jobs and maintain history via software program
- Manage flow of orders to avoid missed deadlines
- Manage inventory of supplies, including materials (i.e. paper stock, vinyl) inks, etc.
- Perform routine equipment preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment malfunctions
- Prepare quotes for outside print shop orders as requested
- Perform other duties as necessary
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 2-year degree in graphic design/production preferred
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Knowledge and ability in the use of a personal computer and software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in organizing and prioritizing work and tasks
- Ability to provide attention to detail
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to multitask
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in an office setting with no unique or hazardous working conditions. Individuals must be able to use general office equipment, including a tablet or PC.
The physical requirements for this job are characterized in the following table showing how often each activity is performed.
|0% – 25%
|26% – 50%
|51% – 75%
|76% – 100%
|Carrying ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Lifting ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pulling ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pushing ≥ 20 lbs.||x|