The purpose of this role is to provide relief to the Snack Customer Representatives to meet customer needs through the delivering and merchandising of snack and beverage products.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all responsibilities of the Snack Customer Representative by delivering and merchandising products
- Display and rotate products according to company standards
- Support and run routes as needed for vacations or other vacancies
- Load and unload delivery truck
- Resolve customer complaints
- Invoice and collect amounts due
- Settle accounts daily
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Perform other duties as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license
- A commercial driver’s license when applicable
- Basic knowledge of handhelds/tablets
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, judgement and decision making
- Ability to provide attention to detail
- Ability to work with others
- Observe and follow all safety procedures
Work Environment and Equipment
Work generally takes place in customer accounts. There may be exposure to a variety of conditions at customer account, including dust and foul odors. Individuals must be able to manipulate a two-wheel dolly.
The physical requirements for this job are characterized in the following table showing how often each activity is performed.
|0% – 25%
|26% – 50%
|51% – 75%
|76% – 100%
|Carrying ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Lifting ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pulling ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
|Pushing ≥ 20 lbs.||x|
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the job. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.